Scott Spann, 2008 US Olympic Team:
Regarding his choice to swim, Scott says, "I really had no choice when it came down to it. I like sports where it is rare that ‘luck' prevails. In swimming, you get what you deserve, relative to your goals."
Caroline Burckle, 2008 US Olympic Team:
"I chose swimming because it was fun and I had real fun friends that I loved to train with every day. It came naturally to me and was a challenge at the same time, so it kept me on my toes!"
Nick Thoman, currently ranked second in the world in the 100 backstroke long course:
For Nick, swimming was the sport that came most naturally to him. "I have always loved being in the water, and swimming has always been the most fun sport for me. I always felt a little out of place in the other ones, and more at home in the water."
So... Why do YOU swim???
Comments courtesy of Swimming World Magazine at swiminfo.com
Regarding his choice to swim, Scott says, "I really had no choice when it came down to it. I like sports where it is rare that ‘luck' prevails. In swimming, you get what you deserve, relative to your goals."
Caroline Burckle, 2008 US Olympic Team:
"I chose swimming because it was fun and I had real fun friends that I loved to train with every day. It came naturally to me and was a challenge at the same time, so it kept me on my toes!"
Nick Thoman, currently ranked second in the world in the 100 backstroke long course:
For Nick, swimming was the sport that came most naturally to him. "I have always loved being in the water, and swimming has always been the most fun sport for me. I always felt a little out of place in the other ones, and more at home in the water."
So... Why do YOU swim???
Comments courtesy of Swimming World Magazine at swiminfo.com

No comments:
Post a Comment