Saturday, August 2, 2008

Quotes of the Day/Week/Month/Lifetime For You!

Absolutely Great Quotes To Keep In Mind

Sooner or later, those who win are those who think they can.

Paul Tournier

You may be disappointed if you fail,
but you are doomed if you don’t try.


Beverly Sills

Go the extra mile. It's never crowded.

Executive Speechwriter Newsletter

We are what we repeatedly do.
Excellence, then, is not an act, but a habit.

Aristotle

Courage is being scared to death--and saddling up anyway.

John Wayne

Opportunities are usually disguised as hard work,
so most people don't recognize them.

Ann Landers

I am always doing things I can't do, that's how I get to do them.

Pablo Picasso

Use what talent you possess: the woods would be very silent
if no birds sang except those that sang best.


Henry Van Dyke

Life is ten percent what happens to you
and ninety percent how you respond to it.

Lou Holtz

If you keep doing what you've always done,
you'll keep getting what you've always gotten.

Anonymous

Only I can change my life. No one can do it for me.

Carol Burnett



No comments: